Notary Rotary
Happy Notary Day E-Mail From Minnesota SOS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 11/7/13 3:01pm
Msg #491824

I see that there was a post earlier today wishing everyone a happy Notary Day and a little talk about the NNA's lack of mentioning it to it's members. I was pleasantly surprised to receive this nice e mail today from Mark Ritchie of the Minnesota Secretary of State's office wishing all Minnesota notaries a Happy Notary Day........and Happy Notary Day to all my dear friends here at Notary Rotary.

Dear Minnesota Notary,

Today is National Notary Public Day, and I want to express my sincere appreciation for your dedication to providing this valuable service and for your contributions to safeguarding commerce.

You play an important role protecting the public interest by deterring fraud in important personal and professional transactions, such as buying a home, starting a business, adopting a child, or finalizing a will.

I value the work you do and I aim to continue to provide services to help you in your roles as notaries.

The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Business Services Division processes notary applications, maintains notary records and certifies notarial authority. I remind notaries who have expiring commissions that you may renew online (notary.sos.state.mn.us). This is an easy process that will save you valuable time.

Thank you again for your service and for helping to maintain trust in transactions that are central to our lives.

Warmly,

Mark Ritchie

OFFICE OF THE MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE

Reply by Ireneky on 11/7/13 3:20pm
Msg #491832

Nice n/m

Reply by Christine/OK on 11/7/13 5:05pm
Msg #491863

Sweet! n/m

Reply by Sandra G Holland on 11/7/13 8:33pm
Msg #491897

I wrote a short article about it for the local paper, with a generic photograph, knowing that they wouldn't print it, considering it "advertising". So I put it in Facebook. I am on Linked-In, but I don't use it enough to be knowledgeable about it, so it will have to wait for some other time. I included a few facts about National Notary Day and a couple of cute anecdotes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.