Notary Rotary
I am under Watch Status with Title Source
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by famena on 11/13/13 10:02am
Msg #492505

I haven't received orders from TS during the last two weeks and was informed that the reason is cuz I am under Watch Status. I have called TS several times but I haven't received any explanation, Have any of you been classified under Watch Status?

Reply by Laurie Manzanares on 11/13/13 10:34am
Msg #492512

Check to make sure your Commission, BGC or insurance...etc. isn't about to expire with them.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 11/13/13 10:55am
Msg #492517

Have you completed all their webinairs and tests? Have you increased your fees? Do they have all the required documentation (BGC, current commission, E&O, etc)? Have you had any defects? If so, did you appeal and clear the defect(s)?

Upon reading your post, I sent them an inquiry as to why I haven't heard from them lately.

Late 2011, I raised my fees to them. As you are aware, when they call you for a signing, there's no room for negotiating your fee. Scheduler simply goes by whatever is listed on your profile. So, if signing is a greater distance than you wish to travel for that fee, you either decline it or accept it for your listed fee. I had my base fee listed with them. Decided to increase fee to allow for greater distance. They quit calling saying they had notaries in my area that worked for lower fees. Then, I decided okay I'll change fees back to base and just won't take any signings further than XX. That's about the time I was put on "watch status." Throughout 2012 intermittently, I would contact them to appeal my case - to no avail. Then, mid-2013 I managed to make contact with someone there who told me I wasn't getting their calls 'cause they didn't have my current BGC. I immediately emailed her my current BGC. Within a week, I started getting calls from them.

Had a little flurry from them August/September ... and then nothing. Hope to hear from them soon and see what they say.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/13/13 11:23am
Msg #492518

Just got a call from them

told them it's good to hear from them - it's been a long time - he said they are really really slow...

Reply by Linda_in_IN on 11/13/13 11:34am
Msg #492520

I would suggest you keep calling, asking, and talking with people until you get an answer. And if you don't like the responses, might I suggest asking to speak to a manager/supervisor. This is your business. For them not to give you any explanation doesn't make sense.

After a move to another state, TS was one of the first companies where I updated my information online. After a period of not receiving calls from them, I called to make sure that all my info was up to date. According too them, fees were incomplete. I was able to update my fees over the phone and lo and behold, within two days got an assignment from them.

BTW, I did ask the individual while on the phone if there was a slow down in work as rumored and was told yes. I was also told that they (meaning Quicken) were focusing and trying to go more toward purchases rather than refinances.

Reply by JPH13/MO on 11/13/13 12:50pm
Msg #492533

Quicken Ads

My wealthy sister, who refuses to pay for even basic cable, watches a LOT of tv and said that she sees at least one commercial each day on various channels for Quicken loans and that they stress they are for purchase loans. So far haven't gotten any as a result of the ads, but hoping I will at some point!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/13/13 7:48pm
Msg #492600

Quicken Ads are all over down here too

but I have to say I don't recall hearing them limited to purchases - seems they just advertise their low rates and fast turnaround

Reply by HSH/WA on 11/13/13 12:23pm
Msg #492530

Re: With out work, what's to "watch?" n/m

Reply by TitleSource on 11/18/13 12:08pm
Msg #493146

Hello Famena,
Please email [e-mail address] directly with your inquiry. They will get back to you to resolve the issue.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.