Notary Rotary
Infinite Signing Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Darlene Murphey-Jones on 11/19/13 11:42am
Msg #493256

This company just called for a signing. Their website is under construction, their domain name was recently purchased and registered as private. There is no local number except for a fax, and the number to call back is an 800. Here is info, anyone do anything for them yet?

Infinite Signing Solutions aka INFINITE SIGNING PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
Order Desk
(800) 471-6249 Office
(360) 539-0036 Fax
[e-mail address]

Reply by MAC/WA on 11/19/13 12:08pm
Msg #493263

I haven't; but I recognize the area code for the fax #....geeezzz what a dead give away. I looked them up on WA state websites:

The owner is Rinaldi S Cambronero, 3509 Spyglass Dr. NE, Tacoma, WA 98422. The address is a home. Incorporated business as LLC in 9/2007. FYI: this is all public information.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/19/13 12:18pm
Msg #493266

My 2 cents, for what it's worth....

Proceed with caution
How do you know you'll be paid
3 company references, and a bank reference
Do they own their own home (H&W team here)
What is their experience in our industry
Biz license? FNB statement on file

Well, I would have a zillion ????

Just because someone calls you to take a signing, doesn't mean you have to...do your homework.

They are just a little too new at a very volatile time in our industry.

Reply by Darlene Murphey-Jones on 11/19/13 2:02pm
Msg #493279

I called all the numbers and got machines, and then they called me back. I told them I would need paid upon completion via paypal. Jessica passed me to Shelly (a supervisor) and she said they were not set up for that. When questioning her about the company, they are supposedly out of Irvine CA and she was in Greensboro NC. She said all their company info would be sent immediately after replying to the confirmation, but two hours have past and nothing so far. I sent them a decline and just received a response that the "system is running a bit slow" and they will continue to look for another notary. NOTHING MAKES SENSE. No thank you, business is slow but I do not work for free.

Reply by Doris_CO on 11/19/13 4:02pm
Msg #493292

So, they have a Washington state phone number, but they're located in Irvine, CA and the person calling you is in North Carolina. Sounds like an upstanding company to me (NOT!). Too spread out for me. I'd turn it down also.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/19/13 7:28pm
Msg #493324

Infinitely strange n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.