Notary Rotary
Just got bumped UP on a fee
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 11/22/13 6:39pm
Msg #493757

Docs too late for FedEX but they want to work on file tomorrow Sat so will I fax back the whole package (130 pages) for an additional $50. Ahhhh... oh gee I guess so. 3 stars but with a mix of 5 stars and 1 stars for slow pay (90 days). Something feels off when you see such a divergence. But, I will try to fit it in to my not so crammed schedule.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 11/22/13 7:04pm
Msg #493762

Been there, done that . . . without the fee upgrade. Never (never) again.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 11/22/13 7:22pm
Msg #493766

As long as I was comfortable that I was going to get paid (and WITH something of a bump up in fee), I'd do it in a heartbeat. It's not that big a deal if you have the right equipment (unless you're one of those who have to drive a long way just make a Fedex drop...)

Just goes to show that there ARE still some reasonable companies out there and we don't have to allow ourselves to get taken advantage of.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 11/22/13 10:01pm
Msg #493790

That happened to me the other day..I gave them my fee and they bumped it up for more..it was a new company for me..I got a good feeling about them..So now we will wait and see!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.