Notary Rotary
North Carolina CSA's ONLY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Help For Homeowners and AMS on 11/2/13 8:08pm
Msg #491057

If any CSA's in North Carolina would like to attend the statewide symposium , I have set a tentative date of 12/01/2013. If you have any helpful information, comments or experiences that you would like to share as topics, please email those to me and I'll have them added to the agenda. So far a few people have agreed to serve on the panel but the opportunity is being offered to everyone that is interested. We are all in this together and we're all on the same team.

The title will be " Accepting the Challenge "

The format will be such as a: sym·po·si·um (sm-pz-m) n. pl. sym·po·si·ums or sym·po·si·a (-z-)
1. A meeting or conference for discussion of a topic, especially one in which the participants form an audience and make presentations.

And our topic will be " how do we position ourselves for a changing environment ".

Hope to see everyone In December. Please bring a copy of the " 32 page SPW Code of Conduct " with you to the symposium. Time and location will be emailed as we get closer to December 1, 2013

Reply by loancloser46 on 11/2/13 11:03pm
Msg #491065

Exactly who are you???????????

What exactly is your "agenda".

Reply by 101livescan on 11/2/13 11:57pm
Msg #491067

Re: Exactly who are you???????????

Luminair Mortgage?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/3/13 7:52am
Msg #491082

Lolita Stevenson - Notary Public in Raleigh/Durham NC

Zip 27712

You guys can take it from there.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 11/3/13 12:52am
Msg #491069

So who is the sponsor of this symposium? And how in the world do you expect anyone to be interested in it when you're hiding behind anonymity?

I'm also wondering what your agenda is. It may well be something that people on this board would be very interested in - or it may be another come-on for who knows what. I think, given the environment of our industry, that most will be wondering who you are and why you're anonymous. I'm just sayin'...

Reply by MW/VA on 11/3/13 11:54am
Msg #491112

This is advertising! Not permitted here. n/m

Reply by CarolF/NC on 11/3/13 5:54pm
Msg #491140

No She is NOT Advertising..she just wants to get NC notaries

to form a network of sorts like she sees VA, AZ, CA notaries doing. She recognizes that NC has their own unique circumstances and thought it would be nice if we could support each other.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/3/13 10:25pm
Msg #491172

Re: No She is NOT Advertising..she just wants to get NC notaries

Then why is she hiding behind a name that makes little sense in relation to our work? Also, using her own name and stating: lets talk turkey about having a network here in NC would convey much more info with less hostility directed at it.

Asking that your bring SPW's 32 page booklet or paper is off putting as well, don't you think? Sounds as though there is a direct correlation.

Other issues, but these come to mind immediately and give an appearance I would not take kindly to quickly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.