Notary Rotary
OK, so are they advertising......
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Darlin_AL on 11/3/13 11:12am
Msg #491103

#491069 at the end of the thread asking Carol to pm them: "Help For Homeowners and AMS" foreclosure rescue company, according to BBB--but a blank file. Maybe NSA's are gonna be "rescued", but only in NC. "Registration" fee?

Reply by CarolF/NC on 11/3/13 3:19pm
Msg #491133

Notary Profile

Lolita Stevenson - Durham, NC

With over 25 years of mortgage origination, foreclosure, servicing and closing experience, I offer expert level customer service, accuracy assured and in depth knowledge of the regulations that govern the documents used to perform loan signings. You can relax and have confidence that your loans will close smoothly, with a professional touch and in a timely manner. I also have a mobile office and I don't charge extra for fax backs. 24 / 7 service available

View Original This profile was last updated on 11/3/2013.

Communications

Phone Numbers Internet Addresses

Preferred Phone: 919.452.9516
Business: 919.452.9516
Fax: 919.250.0347
Mobile: 919.452.9516

E-mail: [e-mail address]

Reply by CarolF/NC on 11/3/13 5:51pm
Msg #491139

She Is NOT Advertising, I spoke with her....for NC notaries

she would like to establish a North Carolina Notary Network and has volunteered to host this meeting. I think it's a wonderful idea and a huge undertaking.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 11/4/13 1:45am
Msg #491177

Re: She Is NOT Advertising, I spoke with her....for NC notaries

She would have received a much different response if she had started out by identifying herself and stating what you did in your first sentence. That's what Barbara Linker did when she planned the last notary luncheon in So Cal (and others before her). It was direct, open, and reasonably effective.

(BTW, for the record, the various state networks that exist are very different from what is being organized in NC, and what they do shouldn't be confused with luncheons or other organized meetings that have happened from time to time in different parts of the country.)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.