Notary Rotary
Printer help - thanks, everyone - just a couple questions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Sharon Taylor on 11/7/13 12:50pm
Msg #491781

Irene Knowles, you said you love the Brother MFC-8710DW that I've been considering buying from Staples so I can use my Staples Rewards to pay for part of the cost. Do you have the 2nd tray? If you do, where did you order it from? I've priced it on the secondary market for anywhere from $140 to $200+.
garyw148, you said you feel the Brother 5340DT (dual tray) is the best you've ever had, and you've had it 2 years. I'm not finding the printer when doing a search for "Brother 5340DT". Is there more to the Model Number than 5340DT?
Thanks, all who contributed to the discussion and advice in my search for a reliable dual-tray all-in-one laser printer to replace my beloved workhorse but aging dinosaur HP1300 LaserJet.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 11/7/13 12:57pm
Msg #491784

I have the Brother MFC-8890DWT and the Brother HL-5370DWT and love them both! Got the MFC on Amazon along with the 2nd tray late last year and the HL on ebay with 2nd tray earlier this year. Both my printers use the same toner and drum.

Reply by Sharon Taylor on 11/7/13 9:09pm
Msg #491904

That's good info, Yoli. I'll check Amazon for either of those and see what the pricing is with the 2nd tray included. I have about $150 in Amazon now because of one of the points-earning programs I belong to that offers Amazon Gift Certificates as one of the things you can get with your points.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.