Notary Rotary
Professional Settlement Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by madhatter on 11/27/13 3:45pm
Msg #494303

Be careful working for this company!! Did a signing and all the paperwork had the wrong address on it so I called and they told me to go to the other address which I did and asked for a trip fee. The borrowers would not sign due to the fact that all the paperwork had the wrong address on it. Called PSS and they gave me a trip fee BUTTTTT lowered my original fee. So, I went to 2 different locations, talked to the borrowers for 1 hour, paperwork wrong (not my fault) and they only want to pay me a measly $45. I then called the Credit Union that hired them and hopefully they'll cease using them. These signing companies have their nerve cutting our fees when they are the lowest paying company that I work for.

Reply by John Tennant on 11/27/13 3:49pm
Msg #494304

Re: Professional Settlement Services-Read

comments in signing central. 3 star company with mostly 2 or less stars in last 7 months. You need to check SC on every new request. JMHO

Reply by Wendy/OH on 11/27/13 5:08pm
Msg #494311

Why in the world would you even work for such a low fee in the first place?!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.