Quick Loan Signing Company from Irving California
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by leen/CA on 11/3/13 6:42pm
Msg #491148

Subject: Re: Quick Loan Signing Company from Irving California

this was a signing that went smoothly with no problem. I contacted them after 2 months if no payment and was told the check was in the mail. I never received the check and emailed and called to no avail. I finally spoke to the owner on the day I sent out the email and asked him why he doesn't pay his notaries. I did the job in good faith and he in turn in good faith should pay. This was his answer, well with the industry being what it is, sometimes its not easy for him to pay everyone on time. I then pointed out that the industry has improved and obviously the title companies are paying him! So he should pay his notaries. Again I was told the check would be in the mail. It has been 5 months now. I sent this out to you and the local notaries in the area to beware. Sign at your own risk. This is why.

Reply by Jack/AL on 11/3/13 6:51pm
Msg #491149

Below is a repeat of a reply I gave Raymond earlier today, when he complained about HVR not paying him. Unfortunately, you are not the only one not paid by Quick Loan Signing. I've never dealth with that company. I encourage you to read this forum on a daily basis, and always check out companies in Signing Central --- BEFORE working for them. As you read the posting below, just switch your name for Raymonds and Quick Loan Signing for HVR.
Raymond, you'll probably not get much advice or sympathy here. Our members have nothing to do with paying you, so posting your plea to us will not get the cheats at HVR to pay you. Many postings about HVR have appeared over the past several weeks. You might find it interesting to got back and read those postings. Just do a search on "HVR" and the results will keep you busy for a while. You'll learn that you are in the company of many other hard working folks that have been mistreated by HVR. Unfortunately, there are apparently others who have been ripped off, decieved, and cheated for than once. Good luck in your efforts.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/3/13 7:24pm
Msg #491151

RUN! Do not work for these guys, ever again. If you're lucky enough to get paid, take a big sigh of relief. They are not a great company to work for, only two stars. Be sure to check SC for ratings of companies. Especially these days. This guy is friends with the owner of Home Signings. They party together and seem to have the same business model.

Reply by Jack/AL on 11/3/13 7:32pm
Msg #491153

leen, please also post your comments in Signing Central. n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 11/3/13 7:48pm
Msg #491155

Re: leen, please also post your comments in Signing Central.

I believe she did 10/31....I encouraged the post which I told her it was the best way to get the message out besides S/C. A mistake was made and is acknowledging it. I have seen other post names and contact numbers ( I've never worked for them) so...will somebody (if you have any info) please help.

Reply by Colleen Heaton on 11/15/13 2:07pm
Msg #492932

HVR what does that mean? Please don't write with acronyms when not everyone "gets it".

Reply by 101livescan on 11/3/13 8:29pm
Msg #491159

How can they have 3 Stars when they pay months/year late

Wow! I'm astounded. Why isn't this company a 2 star company. This company is not that old and already he's stiffing notaries left and right.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY...one to be blackballed.

Reply by garyw148 on 11/4/13 9:14pm
Msg #491273

I did collect from Quick Loan signing after 3 months. I do not like to wait this long but I feel it is the norm (about 3 months to pay) and I live with it. I do always get paid but it does take longer. If you budget your incoming with your out going then for me I do not really care if it takes two or three months because I always have money coming in.

Reply by Jody Wilson on 12/3/13 12:39pm
Msg #494826

I too have had more than 11 emails from them Frown I told them today if I didnt get paid by 12pm today that I would contact the borrowers and the lenders! THEY THREATENED ME, If I contacted anyone else I wouldnt get paid? .......guess who called me within 3 minutes to make me happy? Yep, they said that they looked into it(really, just now you looked into it?) and wanted my paypal address?? Scammers??? They said payment has been made on 11-26-2013 for $110.00 more than what my fees were? They currently owe me $445.00, yes I know I should have noticed and read the SC blogs, but was excited working for a company I just signed up with.
PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU'LL BE WORKING FOR FREE.......the reason I had so much business from them is because as mentioned before, they use you and moved on burning bridges along the way......So in closing, I see that someone has already talked to the owner and his reply was as shocking as ever, not professional at all. Ask for payment in advance I will suggest via Paypal if you're going to work for them!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.