Notary Rotary
Realty Signatures, Las Vegas, NV
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 11/9/13 11:50am
Msg #492083

They're listed in SC. One post this year - poster didn't like 'em 'cause of handholding. Other posts from other years seem to be favorable.

Received an email from them inviting me to register with them.

Any experience with them in 2013??

TIA!!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/9/13 12:02pm
Msg #492084

I got it too - and deleted it...I'm filtering the new

companies I take on - and this e-mail was a total turnoff

"Fellow Notaries,

•Changes in the industry are creating a greater need for qualified notaries.

•Your participation is a virtual MUST, if you are planning on continuing to offer notary services to the real estate industry moving forward.

•Major lenders and title companies are now REQUIRING the background screening and training that you may currently have.

•A FREE online profile with Realty Signatures will FEATURE YOU and your credentials OVER other notaries who aren't background screened or certified.

•CLICK HERE to receive your Feature Placement, in the most secure, advanced, online notary order management system.

•Remember to update your information, upload your background screen, other documents and add a photo to ensure your maximum opportunity.

•If you are already a Realty Signatures signing agent, please reset your account password and update your profile with your email address on file "

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/9/13 12:12pm
Msg #492087

Didnt' "click here" just another solicitation for my $$ ?? n/m

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 11/9/13 12:45pm
Msg #492091

Re: I got it too

I haven't deleted ti but am unsure about joining. I think I will call them.
I am another who is slow to sign up with new companies these days unlike a year ago when I would sign with anyone who had good or neutral ratings.

Reply by Brenda/FL on 11/9/13 2:52pm
Msg #492102

It is the SnapDocs platform

When you sign up with Realty Signatures it gives you a profile with SnapDocs if you don't already have one.

Reply by BobtheElder on 11/9/13 9:07pm
Msg #492150

Just another scammer setting up a "Directory" and selling listings...

Reply by PATTY/NV on 11/10/13 11:24pm
Msg #492234

run

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.