Notary Rotary
SPW website
Notary Discussion History

SPW website
Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Stamper_WI on 11/11/13 7:21am
Msg #492244

SPW website

Does any one else find it interesting that the SPW has a page dedicated to anti trust? This is while the gatekeepers are both NNA and those affected, the signing agents apparently must pay $1000 though membership to input? Its like having to join the NNA and pay for their certification to get a BGC. How does this benefit the lenders and TC's if we have to raise our fees to comply?
http://signingprofessionalsworkgroup.org/about/anti-trust-policy/

Why the references to scripts so many times? Don't they have faith in their certification programs? How does that show professionalism and confidence if you sit there and read and search a script in front of a borrower?

I have had several people pop up in my area that were NNA certified and relied totally on that for knowledge and fee suggestions. They all disappeared in short order. One told me she felt like a volunteer.

Reply by MAC/WA on 11/12/13 9:55pm
Msg #492469

Anti-trust policy affects the SWP members, not us

The idiots in the room are competitors:

" The SPW by definition is a gathering of competitors, and thus, the SPW must be particularly mindful of antitrust laws.

The SPW has not been organized to and may not play any role in the competitive decisions of its members, nor in any way restrict competition among members or vendors."

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.