Notary Rotary
Service Link
Notary Discussion History

Service Link
Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by madhatter on 11/30/13 8:10am
Msg #494455

Service Link

I have followed all the instructions for billing for each month and still have not been paid for signings done in September or October. I have emailed them 3x and to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem?

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 11/30/13 8:20am
Msg #494456

Contact vendor mgmt. Everyone once in a while they drag their feet paying but not as late as your describing.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 11/30/13 8:33am
Msg #494458

Try emailing Wendy at

[e-mail address]

Reply by Lavergne Manuel on 11/30/13 9:04am
Msg #494459

[e-mail address]

Never a problem when I sent email to the above.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 11/30/13 9:19am
Msg #494461

never a problem? then it must be just me...

I can never get paid at a reasonable time with this company. I'm always having to send invoice after invoice, with late fees, even after I follow their monstrous "to do" list online.

Just sent out another email and invoice today via email to their billing email (for a closing I completed on 11/5/13.)

So frustrating.

Reply by Leslie_Mo on 11/30/13 10:34am
Msg #494481

Re: never a problem

Love them!! They are one of the fastest paying companies for me - 1-2 weeks. I recently signed up for the auto pay and got paid in 2 days on my last signing. There can be exceptions though. I had 2 signings for them on the same day several months ago and for some reason there was a glitch in payment on both of those. It took about 45 days. I still don't know what the hang up was. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I'm very happy with their accounts payable department.

Reply by MAC/WA on 11/30/13 10:57am
Msg #494484

Different billing procedures for differrent loan types

I stopped taking loans from ServiceLink a few months ago. They do not respond to emails if you have a question about the signing. Billing procedures are confusing and a pain in the you know what. Last loan they paid me the Chase bonus, but didn't pay for the underlying loan. Told them I was no longer taking loans and to take me off their list, they keep calling anyway...THAT's how well they listen.

Reply by HSH/WA on 11/30/13 12:09pm
Msg #494501

Re: Used to be one of my best

but I did not follow them to lower fees and now never hear from them. Did have problems getting paid now and again, but overall was OK.

Reply by madhatter on 12/3/13 4:17pm
Msg #494849

Re: Different billing procedures for differrent loan types

I have also stopped taking signings from them due to low pay, NO pay and the PITA factor regarding their billing process. They are only doing this so that it will buy them time, nothing more.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/30/13 1:26pm
Msg #494513

I've never had an issue in many years of working for SL. You have to follow their implicit instructions for invoicing. I have an email to forward to you if you send me your email address.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 11/30/13 4:00pm
Msg #494525

implicit instructions for invoicing...a joke.

I've followed these instructions to the letter, I've even called. And STILL, every single time I take a SL closing, and follow the leader to get paid, I'm still stuck with sending reminder emails to get paid!

Reply by HSH/WA on 11/30/13 4:57pm
Msg #494529

Re: 6 pages on how to invoice - something's wrong n/m

Reply by notary4az2 on 11/30/13 5:52pm
Msg #494533

When I first started with them I had the same issues a few yrs back. I just logged into the site and closed the file and then invoiced all completed online. I have always been paid on time and within two weeks of the completed signings. Call Superna Smith - she is great or vendor management - they are always helpful. If you send me your email I also have an email address that you can submit to and get an answer. It worked better for me when I called and had Superna walk me through it a couple times.

Reply by Geraldine Hardin on 11/30/13 6:50pm
Msg #494539

I have never had a problem being paid on time for over a year. I invoice at the end of the month because I prefer one large check vs invoicing after each assignment.

Reply by Gerry Grummons on 11/30/13 9:58pm
Msg #494558

I usually just invoice once a month. With the auto pay deposit is less than a week, Did have
problems some time ago, matter of learning to crossing the "T'" and dotting the "I's"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.