Notary Rotary
Servicelink MIA
Notary Discussion History

Servicelink MIA
Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by DoWA on 11/9/13 1:01am
Msg #492049

Servicelink MIA

Anyone else see a total disappearing act from Servicelink. I, as well as three colleagues across three states, have not had a call since July. I know things are slow everywhere but we all used to get 15-30 jobs a month from them - now zip. Not even month end call for months. We're paid up at least.

Reply by Lee/AR on 11/9/13 1:30am
Msg #492050

Have one tomorrow n/m

Reply by Jennifer Jackson on 11/9/13 3:59am
Msg #492051

I have seen a dramatic decline in ServiceLink as well. I hope this is temporary though. I only average about 3 to 5 signings a week with them right now. I was use to 15+ per week with just them. I am hating this market right now.

Reply by mtnotary on 11/9/13 7:40am
Msg #492059

I used to do a lot of work with them and then in the last 2 weeks nothing. I asked a fellow Notary in Montana and they have seen the same thing. But then business is very slow up here all together right now as it is everywhere. The snow birds have all left town so not much business is to be had at all.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/9/13 12:03pm
Msg #492085

they still call when in my area, very rural, so slow now n/m

Reply by Yoli/CA on 11/9/13 12:13pm
Msg #492088

Had a call from them yesterday - first in a ~ month. They needed Spanish-speaking notary for town 1.5 hours from me. And, she started the conversation by saying location was quite a distance from me. Edocs. Signing for next Wednesday. Lender NationStar. No fax-backs.

Ok. I give them my usual quote for that scenario. She said, "What! No. I don't think I can get approved." Me: "Thanks for calling!"

Any other time, they readily accept. Oh well ... ServiceLink is not on my list of charities ...... Wink

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/9/13 7:11pm
Msg #492133

Yoli, she probably coulda got it approved--distance&languang n/m

Reply by Ali/IL on 11/9/13 7:47pm
Msg #492142

Re: Yoli, she probably coulda got it approved--distance&languang

They pay for the Spanish

Reply by Yoli/CA on 11/9/13 10:00pm
Msg #492158

Re: Yoli, she probably coulda got it approved--distance&languang

That's what I'm saying. In the past, they had no problem paying for distance and/or language. Now, all of a sudden, they balk. Well, I am sorry but I'm not giving away the wear and tear on my vehicle, the fuel, my time on the road and my knowledge and fluency of a 2nd language. If they find they need a bilingual professional CNSA who is willing to drive 3 hours (round trip) for a signing, they know my fee and how to reach me. Not trying to be difficult. Just factual.

Reply by Bravo on 11/10/13 12:13am
Msg #492168

ServiceLink

FYI My orders from SL have dried up also. They were my biggest customer until June and then the faucet was abruptly turned off. It can't be my performance as I haven't had any complaints or issues and in fact have received bonus checks from them for exemplary signings.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.