Notary Rotary
Test
Notary Discussion History

Test
Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by suzanne burton on 11/14/13 6:33pm
Msg #492808

Test

Tested last month on those e-mails I ignore for jobs telling me what they will pay. Finally the phone rings and my fee $125 ( that is what they paid before they decided to e-mail) was met no problem. They called 3 times last week. I will not answer to a cattle call e-mail! Oh and I live in a highly populated area with lots of compotation. Don't fall for the trick bag people. Pros do not text or e-mail unless you already have a relationship and fee agreement.

Reply by HSH/WA on 11/14/13 10:07pm
Msg #492833

Re: Once the majority of NSAs start

getting their work though blind emails or texts, the fees will drop even further than now. That puts hundreds of us all in direct instant competition for fees we normally would never accept. No bottom is too low.

Reply by John Tennant on 11/14/13 10:41pm
Msg #492840

Re: Once the majority of NSAs start

I get blind emails and texts offering work now. I just delete them and let the "bottom feeders" fight over them. That will be the only way to get rid of them. The "bottom feeders" will eventually go broke. JMHO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.