Notary Rotary
The power of positive thinking
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by SDSigner on 11/8/13 2:36pm
Msg #491985

Hi, it's been some time since I have been on here and decided to share an experience that happened to me. A couple of days ago I had stacked 4 signings and knew that I had no time to waste in between appointments. My next signing was at the Union Bank branch and the borrowers called to say that they were running late, notary nightmare! As each minute passed I became more nervous about being late for every other appointment that I had set. The borrowers were an hour late! The bank manager was about to close the doors and they showed up. I was trying to stay positive as this was my first signing for an escrow officer that I was trying to get as my client. I could feel the awkward situation as the borrowers apologized and my attitude was still poor. I shook it off and tried to be nice even though I was still upset. Long story short, the borrowers wrote a really nice letter about the positive experience they had during the signing to the branch manager. The branch manager passed it along to the escrow officer. That escrow officer just told me about the letter and that she is going to use me as her #1 notary. That just really made my long weekend and I thought that I would share a nice story.

Reply by Sandra G Holland on 11/8/13 2:44pm
Msg #491987

Wonderful!

Reply by Molly/Ca on 11/8/13 3:46pm
Msg #491994

Good Job!!!

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/9/13 7:32pm
Msg #492139

ok, so how did it go w/the subsequent ones?

I'm asking because this situation really really interferes w/my focus sometimes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.