Notary Rotary
This industry has gone nuts in the last week
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 11/1/13 6:58pm
Msg #490953

They all need to get on the same page. Emails bgc with this or that, new standard but know what it is yet. How about getting your crap together and then set things in motion.

Reply by LKT/CA on 11/1/13 7:03pm
Msg #490955

<<<Emails bgc with this or that...>>>

Just take care of the great clients you're getting work from. See that they get your BGC. The others whose "system you're in", but you haven't done any signings for them in forever - ignore those emails.

Reply by CJ on 11/1/13 7:05pm
Msg #490956

No one worried about all this stuff when we were busy.

It's like people have time on their hands, and no money, so they are coming up with ideas to pick our pockets.

Reply by ME/NJ on 11/1/13 7:08pm
Msg #490957

My big 3 nada good to go. People I have not worked for in years (all low paying) want something or not sure what to do yet. Over reaction by industry, need to get act on same page.

Reply by JimAZ on 11/1/13 9:41pm
Msg #490969

You are absolutely right on. I've come up with a new process. When I receive one of these emails I check my QuickBooks to see if I've done business with them. If not, I then send their email to a new folder I created. It's called my "CRAP" folder. If it is a valued client (Lots of business) I call them to see what we can work out. So far I've made no calls to my valued customers. Create a "CRAP" folder and move on.

Reply by jojo_MN on 11/1/13 10:56pm
Msg #490975

I have a new process also. It is delete all of the messages. My main clients have had my bgc sent to them two or three times already this year. As far as the rest of them, if they need someone in this area, they will hire them regardless if they have the bgc or not. As you can see, I have finally reached my limit.

Reply by JimAZ on 11/1/13 11:06pm
Msg #490977

Thanks. I just renamed my new folder. "Reached my crap limit". Sorry, just can't leave "crap" out of this process.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.