Notary Rotary
URGENT! Help needed for Chase docs
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 11/23/13 2:35pm
Msg #493844

I have a signing scheduled RIGHT NOW. no docs, can't raze any one at Servicelink or Chase Team in Westlake, TX.

Any one have an after hours number I can call...the number on the confirmation is switchboard...no one available.

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 11/23/13 7:23pm
Msg #493891

ohh, sorry to hear, hope you got it figured out

Chase is so notorious for cancelling and not letting the notary know!

Reply by 101livescan on 11/23/13 7:51pm
Msg #493895

Re: ohh, sorry to hear, hope you got it figured out

I finally received docs at 2:30 and at borrowers home at 3pm. Signing originally for 12:30. But I now have a telephone no. Not chases fault. Loan officer horribly embarrassed.

Reply by Jack/AL on 11/24/13 10:20am
Msg #493910

I was waiting for a Chase package at about the same time you were. After a few calls from me, TC reschedled for later in the day, called me again to say docs were just received, and then called 1/2 hour later to inform me that Chase had sent the wrong package of docs! I suppose all involved were pushing to complete all possible signings on an EOM Saturday. Signing postponed until sometime during the coming week. Borrowers and I took it well, probably because we were busy listening to a University of Aabama football game, which was just a little more exciting than this response post.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/24/13 10:53am
Msg #493911

The next time this happens, I'll just chill and go watch a game somewhere near my office and not stress out the way I did yesterday.

What is your stress fee, Jack?

Reply by Jack/AL on 11/24/13 11:05am
Msg #493912

No stress fee, as such........

I just try to not get too uptight while waiting. It was a slow day, a chilly and overcast Saturday, so the wait did not mess up my day or any other scheduled events. I appreciated the fact that the TC and lender were actually working, and communicating with the borrower and myself. It was a group effort, but it just did not work as hoped. Saturday jobs can often be just the opposite, with no docs and no contact with TC or lender.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.