Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Welcome all Notary & Notary Signing Agents!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by jaxnotary031 on 11/14/13 5:22pm
Msg #492799

Please stop by and check out the new site. Your input is appreciated!
Please fill out a contact form, leave us a message, get involved, JOIN THE CAUSE!!
link below,

http://www.americannotarysigningagents.org/sponsors.html

Together we can make a difference!!

Reply by jaxnotary031 on 11/14/13 5:24pm
Msg #492800

http://www.americannotarysigningagents.org/

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/14/13 5:24pm
Msg #492802

That's better. ;) n/m

Reply by jaxnotary031 on 11/14/13 5:26pm
Msg #492803

Re: Sorry 1st link was not correct

http://www.americannotarysigningagents.org/
try this one,

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/14/13 5:24pm
Msg #492801

Link takes me to a screen

"This Area is Password Protected - Enter Your Password".

Reply by SC/CA on 11/14/13 5:42pm
Msg #492804

Wonderful ! This is a great start !!

This is fantastic !! Thank you for doing it !!

Reply by Linda Juenger on 11/14/13 6:38pm
Msg #492811

Curious on who you are jaxnotary? n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 11/14/13 7:14pm
Msg #492815

This is a Carol Ray adventure.

Search through the site till you find who did it: Everything Else Marketing. who is biggest client (based on size of brochure and other notaries?)

Reply by jba/fl on 11/14/13 7:15pm
Msg #492816

Re: This is a Carol Ray adventure.

Or her daughter.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/15/13 7:35am
Msg #492868

You're right, Jules. Carol announced it on LinkedIn n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 11/15/13 8:16am
Msg #492870

This is a Carol Ray adventure.

Carol has written me and I have responded (and I hope it came out warmly):

"I just would have loved it if you had just declared. Actually, Carol, I am very happy to see that it is you and your daughter rather than that hideous (unknown). That they may belong is fine, but I don't know who they are and that makes a difference. I do feel that your intentions are all in the right place, and will state such publicly. I will align with you on this and wish you the best for a great accomplishment for us all.

This is not an adventure? Oh, yes, it is. Freedom from oppressive measures is the grandest adventure."

(She stated that is was not an adventure - I am thinking she translated that mean to "lark". I am explaining my definition via that last sentence.)

I do not always agree with Carol Ray, but I do see her demonstrate persistence with heart. I don't agree always with anyone though.

Let us help her get a vote for our position(s).

Reply by jba/fl on 11/15/13 8:25am
Msg #492873

Corrections/clarifications:

Let us help her get a vote at the table for our (notary) position(s).

I am thinking she translated that meaning to "lark"...not a serious undertaking.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 11/14/13 6:38pm
Msg #492810

My first question... maybe this was premature? Everything is password protected.

Did you purchase the rights to or get permission from Janet Carlson to use the artwork?

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/statue-of-liberty-american-flag-janet-carlson.html

Second... there's a huge lack of information about who/what the group is. Claiming to be something doesn't help if everyone hides. It doesn't instill a sense of confidence in to the visitor. I understand that some people want ot remain anonymous. Why is that? If you want st stand up for something, your message gets easily lost when you lend any credibility to it.

I say these things because I do a lot of web design work, have done a lot of usability studies on it and tend to be critical, but it's all meant to help.

Reply by MW/VA on 11/14/13 7:38pm
Msg #492819

You need to use the "contact" tab to sign up.

It's not very clear on the website & should be mentioned there, IMO.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/14/13 7:38pm
Msg #492820

Doesn't help that there are misspellings also. No contact us page, no way to find them in Google searches. No org by this name; just a bunch of closed, restricted pages.

No confidence at this time.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 11/14/13 7:43pm
Msg #492823

TO be fair...if the site just launched, it won't be found in Google for several weeks or more, depending on lots of factord.

Reply by Stoli on 11/14/13 7:01pm
Msg #492812

Let's see if my link works.

http://www.americannotarysigningagents.org

Reply by Notary On The Go on 11/14/13 8:35pm
Msg #492826

SOMEONE LEAKED OUR WEBSITE BEFORE IT WAS READY

This is a website that many of us have poured our heart and souls into since Oct 30 in response to the NNA's press release regarding the SPW. We have not slept. We have not worked. We have not showered. Our families have been neglected. We have no idea how someone found the link and released it, but it was not ready. Please do not share the link. Please explain to anyone that this was leaked and it was not ready for release.

The site is however a members only site for protection from people we do not want to see our work. You will need to join and there is a screening process. We don't want people who are spreading the NNA's mission that the SPW is a good thing on our site.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 11/14/13 9:12pm
Msg #492827

Re: SOMEONE LEAKED OUR WEBSITE BEFORE IT WAS READY

I would like to know who the "we" are?? And what it the purpose of this site?

Reply by MAC/WA on 11/14/13 10:49pm
Msg #492841

Yes, you are entitled to know who "we" are, but I understan

d, that these people need to work too. You all know who the trollers are that
"troll" the blogs looking for comments against them; and yes, they will and do extract you from their databases. NotRot is not a protected site that screens people who don't do signings; there are trollers. Be careful.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/14/13 9:52pm
Msg #492831

Whether it is true or not, even the NNA said they would welcome opposing views. You need to be able to take flack and/or criticism, otherwise you are just an elitist group of crackpots too scared to face opposition. Being scared is not how to go about living.

JMNSHO

Reply by sueharke on 11/15/13 12:47am
Msg #492851

Did the NNA say what they would do with the opposing views?

Reply by jba/fl on 11/15/13 4:18am
Msg #492861

Sue - this was a previous thread by Anthony Bessey

Started thread with Msg #492535 . He then said in Msg #492536 that they (NNA) were open to dialogue, whether member of the org. or not. Then final Msg #492540 from Mr. Bessey. I was responding based upon these. Sorry for not linking at the onset.

Reply by jaxnotary031 on 11/14/13 10:08pm
Msg #492834

This was put out to gain input. Good or bad, we need your thoughts and concerns. We need to find out if we are sending the right message and looking for support. This site is a work in progress and changes will be forthcoming, corrections of typos, more content, etc.....we need your help and volunteers, so please fill the contact form, a password will be provided and you can access the rest of the site. We would like to unite with others having similar interest to deliver a firm cohesive and solid message that will help us fight the SPW. This site states this is a work and progress, so bear with us and join the effort. We have some pretty awesome sponsors that will lend credibility and help people take notice, more to come soon......
Thank you all for your support and help!

Reply by CarolF/NC on 11/14/13 11:45pm
Msg #492843

Thank you for clarifying. n/m

Reply by MAC/WA on 11/14/13 10:38pm
Msg #492839

Thanks for the info n/m

Reply by LadyCA on 11/15/13 12:16am
Msg #492845

Jax that is a nice site that is created ,but first it gives an error page than you have to click on the site to actually take you there.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/15/13 2:06pm
Msg #492931

Cripes, some of you are so picky...good job, good start! n/m

Reply by leeinla on 11/15/13 8:20pm
Msg #492997

Kudos for doing this.

It is not easy to build a professionally looking website. I want to congratulate everyone for volunteering their time for this project. I want to wish you plenty of success.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.