Notary Rotary
XYZ logo gone
Notary Discussion History

XYZ logo gone
Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by JimAZ on 11/4/13 9:22pm
Msg #491275

XYZ logo gone

Four years ago when I started as a NSA I added the NNA logo to my profile. I woke up in the middle of last night realizing it was still there. For that I apologize to all NOTROT members and it has been deleted.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 11/4/13 10:07pm
Msg #491283

I wish everyone would boycott the NNA

Thank you. I just updated my profile to remove all references to the NNA. I will no longer fund their practices. Let the mortgage partners do it. This is one way we can try to affect change for ourselves. And by educating notaries in our area that they don't need to subscribe to the polices of the NNA.

Reply by MW/VA on 11/5/13 8:29am
Msg #491315

I removed any reference to them some time ago. I

originally used the logo on my business cards, etc.
BTW, the ss that I've gotten the hype emails from are generally one's I wouldn't work for anyway. I only have one client I'm concerned about, and it looks like everything is going to be ok.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/5/13 8:51am
Msg #491322

I'm not receiving these junk emails either from my clients..

just a few I don't work with or haven't for a long, long time and that don't meet my fees.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.