Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Birth Certificates
Posted by lorraine2 of ? on 10/27/04 12:50amMsg #10544
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/howto/w2w/w2welcom.htm this address will give you a list of WHERE TO WRITE FOR VITAL RECORDS (that's a name not me yelling) all over the US and I believe US territories. You can also pop that name into search and it'll pick up the site for you.

I work for Florida Vital Statistics and we as well as most other states use a 3rd party service that credit card orders can be placed at called Vital Chek. I believe that when placing an order through Vital Chek that you may still have to fax them a copy of your picture ID.

In Florida we require that our applications be notarized - or - a copy of a picture ID (state, military, passport or driver's license) be sent along with an application that is not notarized. We only require one or the other...however, not every state is necessarily the same.

Hope this helps. lk
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Birth Certificates - Kathy/ca on 10/26/04 5:44pm
 Re: Birth Certificates - Al - Calif. on 10/26/04 5:51pm
 Re: Birth Certificates - lorraine2 on 10/27/04 12:50am
 Re: Birth Certificates - kmnotary on 10/28/04 11:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.