Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thanks for the tears!
Posted by  Bonnie_CO of CO on 5/12/06 10:41am Msg #119416
I decided a long time ago that those who said "dumb" things like those above had never had kids! lol!
And don't forget how 'easy' it is to have kids! Especially when you are dressed to the nines and are holding said child when they have an explosive bm that defies all attempts to keep it inside the diaper and ends up all over you. ahhhh the memories! lol! Sure am glad those years are over until the grandkids start arriving!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 OT-With Mother's day fast approaching....share some tears -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/11/06 9:40pm
 This really hits home. Thank you so much for sharing!!!! n/m - AngelinaAZ on 5/11/06 10:33pm
 Re: OT-With Mother's day fast approaching....share some tears - whitesatin on 5/11/06 10:47pm
 Re: You just had to do it! - Brenda/CA on 5/11/06 11:25pm
 I gotta buy stock in kleenix! Thanks:) n/m - christiSocal on 5/11/06 11:34pm
 Re: I gotta buy stock in kleenix! Me too...Give your kiddo -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 7:26am
 Thanks for the tears! -  Bonnie_CO on 5/12/06 10:41am
 Re: Thanks for the tears! You know so am I. -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/12/06 10:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.