Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Maximum A/R for Signing Services?
Posted by AngelinaAZ of AZ on 5/14/06 1:12am Msg #119752
Does anyone put an A/R limit on companies even if they have a good payment history? In my rural area I rarely get more than 5-7 signings from any one company in a month. If a company has a good payment history I rarely worry about an A/R cap and I do not like to refuse business from my regulars... I want them to ONLY call me if at all possible. When the Closing Team lost their big account I was stuck with an A/R of $1300. I wish I had not let it get so high but it was within a 2 week period of time. Do any of you refuse biz when A/R's get high? Does it hurt your business? (The way I am thinking now is that a little refused business can't hurt as much as $1300 but I don't know if I am getting a little jaded with all SS's.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Maximum A/R for Signing Services? - AngelinaAZ on 5/14/06 1:12am
 Re: Maximum A/R for Signing Services? - Lisa Prestegard on 5/14/06 9:05am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.