Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Wanna Be
Posted by Anonymous of WA on 5/13/04 6:08am Msg #1985
Greetings,

I was a real estate agent few years ago and always thought signing agents are off shift employees of title company...duh! I refi my home last week and had an in home signing. The SA turned out to be my old real estate buddy and he said being an SA fill the income gap of real estate or even better.

Loss my job a year ago and has been mr. mom since with 2 little ones. I swore I will not work for a hi-tech co. again. My unemployment just ran out. I'm thinking of getting into the notary biz and is doing my homework by browsing notaries sites and forums. Loan docs are no problem for me. I still have title and mortgage contacts from real estate.

If you don't mind me trying to take a bite of your pie, but I do need help getting started on the right track.

1. How much do you have to invest beside the license, bond, E&O ins?
2. Which agency has the most worth certification?
3. Can I get business directly from mortgage and title co. without having to "fee" list with an agency like NNA, NSA, SSA, etc?
4. How big is an e-doc file? How big of an e-mail box do you need?

Your humble ideas, advices, and guidances will be well appreciated.

The Road Runner

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Wanna Be - Anonymous on 5/13/04 6:08am
 Re: Notary Wanna Be - Lawrence Goodwin on 5/13/04 10:28am
 Re: Notary Wanna Be - goldhcs/co on 5/13/04 4:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.