Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Did I do the correct thing?
Posted by Kim of ? on 4/27/05 10:57am Msg #34314
I don't think there is a right or wrong answer as it really comes down to personal choice. $75 is defniately too low for e-docs around here, but I don't know what your area is like there. Normally I would not have accepted, but if you caught me on a good day with all the planets aligning properly and if I was in a real givng mood, I may have accepted the $85 - but that is highly unlikely! :-)

But again, it is totally a personal choice. Everyone has their opinion on fees, but you really have to figure out what works best for YOU and then stick to it. We have lost several potential clients because we would not accept their fees. We may not have the volume of business but we make up for it by limiting our clients to those who pay well.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Did I do the correct thing? - BeccaWI on 4/27/05 10:37am
 YES - Charm_AL on 4/27/05 10:50am
 Re: YES - Judith_VA on 4/27/05 1:24pm
 Re: YES - BeccaWI on 4/27/05 1:27pm
 Thanks,n/m - Judith_VA on 4/27/05 1:43pm
 Re: Did I do the correct thing? - Kim on 4/27/05 10:57am
 Re: Did I do the correct thing? - BeccaWI on 4/27/05 11:15am
 Re: Did I do the correct thing? - jojo_MN on 4/27/05 11:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.