Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: ID issue - PA notaries
Posted by sue of ? on 5/10/05 10:02am Msg #36884
Mary, I use the expired licenses for my own satisfaction. I use a social security card, voter registration card, vehicle card, gun permit, etc., for the state's purposes.

All that said, it does drive me nuts with the expired licenses - they send them at least 3 months early. I get the print outs all the time when they renew on line or they give me the camera card because they feel since they can still drive that makes it okay. I've written to my senator and suggested to PAN several times that someone should start a publicity campaign because notaries are the only ones informed about the new id requirements - doctors offices should have fliers for the elderly (especially when the doctor requests their driving privileges be revoked), the orphans court should have them for marriage license applicants, attorneys should be advising their divorcing clients, etc. how important it is to follow through with name changes.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ID issue - PA notaries - Mary Pierce/PA on 5/10/05 7:37am
 Re: ID issue -  Dave_CA on 5/10/05 8:48am
 Re: ID issue - Mike/NJ on 5/10/05 9:08am
 Re: ID issue - PA Notary II on 5/10/05 9:30am
 Re: ID issue - PA notaries - sue on 5/10/05 10:02am
 Re: ID issue - no DL - Art_MD on 5/10/05 10:12am
 Re: ID issue - no DL - SANDY-MD on 5/10/05 1:05pm
 Re: ID issue - no DL - Art_MD on 5/10/05 1:45pm
 Re: ID issue - no DL - SANDY-MD on 5/11/05 9:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.