Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Agreed, but remember......
Posted by SarahBeth_CA of CA on 5/10/05 11:50am Msg #36911
Information like this should be included in the instructions. What's funny is we are required by ss to call borrower immediately after accepting the assignment. But how often does the ss know all the stipulations to be collected at the table. Personaly I would prefer waiting till I recieved confirmation and instructions before calling the borrower. But hey if they want an immediate call then that's what I'll do. This could all of course be cleared up if the ss asked all the necesary questions when they recieve the assignment. It would make things run much more efficiently on all ends. And nobody would end up looking like a moron. I mean how many times have we read in our contracts that we notaries many times are the only face to face representation of the lender (when speaking of dressing in professional attire). Even though we explain to the borrower what our possition in the process is they will still think badly of the lender if we look dumb for not having the neccesary information.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Requesting a death certificate too? - Bella/CA on 5/10/05 1:27am
 Re: Requesting a death certificate too? - mmb-fl on 5/10/05 5:45am
 Re: Requesting a death certificate too? - Julie-MI on 5/10/05 6:35am
 Re: Agreed, but remember...... - Ted_MI on 5/10/05 8:50am
 Re: Agreed, but remember...... - Lawrence/OK on 5/10/05 11:20am
 Re: Agreed, but remember...... - SarahBeth_CA on 5/10/05 11:50am
 Re: Requesting a death certificate too? - Ted_MI on 5/11/05 11:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.