Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Any recent comments on 5 Star Notary in CA? Paltry
Posted by  snowflake/PA of PA on 7/27/11 4:39pm Msg #391652
fee just offered for a last minute early morning cash purchase tomorrow. I am to fax all docs back for same day funding, of course. I was given an address with which I wasn't familiar in my hometown and I asked if it was in a realtor's office. The scheduler was rather rude and said "I just gave you the address. If there was a real estate office involved, the confirmation would say so." Scheduler said she didn't mean to be rude, but there were two other signing services looking to fill the same order. However, this is a private sale - not at realtor's office. I gave them my fee of $xxx and they were offering $xx? I declined the signing. It was my first call from them. Found me on Not Rot. Are they good? Have they, too, lowered fees? Thanks.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Any recent comments on 5 Star Notary in CA? Paltry -  snowflake/PA on 7/27/11 4:39pm
 Re: Any recent comments on 5 Star Notary in CA? Paltry -  SheilaSJCA on 7/27/11 4:55pm
 I do some RM's for Lorrie -  Linda_H/FL on 7/27/11 6:15pm
 Re: Any recent comments on 5 Star Notary in CA? Paltry - Penelope (Penny) Manning on 9/13/11 8:44am
 Re: Any recent comments on 5 Star Notary in CA? Paltry - OCNOTARY/CA on 8/16/16 11:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.