Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I am so annoyed
Posted by  Shannon_Va of VA on 5/25/05 10:20pm Msg #40425
I know it is my fault. And I triple checked the darn docs. I missed filling in a date on ONE darn paper. Not even one that gets notorized. The docs had the name of the borrower typed in and accross the page was the ss# and I missed the 'date' word which was typed in UNDER the ss#. But everything else was ok.
SO my crazy question is. isn't this the sort of thing the document correction and the limited power of attorney are for??? I am going to have the paper re signed of course, but what on earth do they have all these papers signed for if they can't use them to correct filling in one date on a paper that doesn't even get notorized.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I am so annoyed -  Shannon_Va on 5/25/05 10:20pm
 Re: I am so annoyed - sara-ut on 5/25/05 11:34pm
 Re: I am so annoyed - Sylvia_FL on 5/25/05 11:40pm
 Re: I am so annoyed - LawrenceOK on 5/26/05 8:12am
 Re: I am so annoyed - Sylvia_FL on 5/26/05 9:47am
 Re: I am so annoyed - Indiana Notary on 5/26/05 10:37am
 Re: I am so annoyed - Anon on 5/26/05 10:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.