Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Cali, Notary Connection
Posted by  CarolynCO of CO on 6/13/05 8:52am Msg #44232
Cali,
I received a call last Thursday afternoon from Notary Connection. I thought I remembered you talking about them, so I searched and sure enough -- same company.

I was 3 hours away from home and just beginning a signing when I got the call for a Tuesday night signing. I accepted the signing and she said to call and let her know I received confirmation (it wasn't like the signing was the next day). I said I would call them on Friday. About 2 minutes later she calls me again to tell me that the e-mail bounced back to her. I told her I was in the middle of a signing and to just fax it. About 5 minutes later she calls again to ask if I got the fax. Again, I told her that I would call on Friday. About 15 minutes later she calls again. The only thing that saved this woman was that I was sitting in a Church and doing the signing for a Minister.

Friday morning I fax the confirmation back to the woman showing that I had received it. Friday afternoon she calls me to ask if I got the confirmation. H-E-L-L-O. I can't wait for how many calls I will get today (because I left a VM for Borrowers and haven't actually spoken to them), tomorrow before/during and after the signing.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I gave back a signing today - CaliNotary on 5/24/05 7:38pm
 Re: I gave back a signing today - MsRobbo327PA on 5/24/05 7:51pm
 You made the right decision! - Jeanie-fl on 5/24/05 8:01pm
 Cali-you are a delight..but watch for concussion - Nicole_NCali on 5/24/05 8:42pm
 Re: I gave back a signing today - Susie/OH on 5/24/05 9:47pm
 Good for you! ~n/m - Melody on 5/24/05 10:18pm
 Re: I gave back a signing today - Teasa/NY on 5/25/05 4:04am
 Re: Didn't have a problem with this company - Kath_CA on 5/25/05 10:12am
 Re: I gave back a signing today -  Stephanie Santiago on 5/25/05 3:34pm
 Re: Cali, Notary Connection -  CarolynCO on 6/13/05 8:52am
 Re: Cali, Notary Connection - CarolynCO - CaliNotary on 6/18/05 3:55pm
 Re: Cali, Notary Connection - Leslie Przybyla on 6/8/06 12:44pm
 Re: I gave back a signing today - Leslie Przybyla on 6/8/06 12:47pm
 Re: I gave back a signing today - Notary Connection, Inc. on 8/29/07 3:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.