Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Would it surprise you to know...
Posted by  Jack/AL of AL on 1/7/14 5:27pm Msg #497953
All good points to ponder. Each member may benefit by clicking above on the words "Rules & Guidelines" and getting a refresher. As stated therein, "It (the site) was created to allow professional notaries public to share experiences, advice and opinions with other members of the profession." The more current and relevant our posts, the better. Useless posts recapping the day's activities or the poster's attitude are too often present, do not fit within the purpose of the site, and tend to make some readers less diligent in viewing the site on a frequent basis. For example, if I posted that I completed 3 signings today, but 2 others were cancelled, that would be useless information to others and not worthy of discussion or further input, and nobody else would care. I promise that before beginning an informational post, I'll ask myself, will this be useful to others? Likewise, before asking a question, I'll consider whether the answer is likely to be useful to myself and possibly to others. The site is great! The better we use it, the more it will serve each of us.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Would it surprise you to know... -  101livescan on 1/7/14 4:53pm
 Re: Would it surprise you to know... -  Brenda/FL on 1/7/14 5:18pm
 Re: Would it surprise you to know... -  Jack/AL on 1/7/14 5:27pm
 Well said, Cheryl ... -  John/CT on 1/7/14 6:57pm
 Thanks, Cheryl. I have been beginning to lose that true -  MW/VA on 1/7/14 8:26pm
 Well said 101livescan :) n/m -  LadyCA on 1/8/14 1:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.