Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Origin of CFPB
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 7/2/14 6:26pm Msg #510907
"...only people I know of who filed for bankruptcy are thieving SSs ..."

Isn't it possible that many of us know people who have filed for bankruptcy in their lifetimes, but we just aren't aware of it? My guess is that it's one of those things that people just don't talk about to other people, so we never hear about it (although I'd think you would, as a loan officer, no?) The only time I can recall hearing someone mention that they've been through a bankruptcy is at the table when they're completing a Statement of Information form that directly asks them about it. (And not very often...)

Can you clue us in about other specific SSs that have also applied for bankruptcy protection? That might be a very interesting list, too - especially those that end up resurfacing under a different name, but with the same owner!

(Thanks for the info about Warren's book. )
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Origin of CFPB - BearPaw/CO on 7/2/14 12:06pm
 Richard Cordray’s appointment to CFPB -  Stoli on 7/2/14 1:01pm
 Re: Origin of CFPB -  JanetK_CA on 7/2/14 6:26pm
 Re: Origin of CFPB -  101livescan on 7/3/14 11:55am
 Final Link Signings BK creditors -  Stoli on 7/2/14 9:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.