Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising
Posted by Sheila in San Jose CA of ? on 7/26/05 2:57pm Msg #54819
I am in San Jose, you are in a small city nearby? San Martin, maybe...? curious where you are...I have been fairly busy since I began doing this and although there are alot of SA, there seems to be enough work to go around. Maybe call some of your most recent assignments and ask them for feedback on your work, (make sure your work is the best it can be) are you advertising on the web? Are you registered with any other online directories such as this one? It all helps, a LARGE portion of my work comes from the internet.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Frustrated Notary on 7/26/05 1:31pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Melody on 7/26/05 2:00pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Frustrated Notary on 7/26/05 4:12pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Ali-IL on 7/26/05 4:46pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Sheila in San Jose CA on 7/26/05 2:57pm
 Re: Calling Signing Companies as part of advertising - Frustrated Notary on 7/26/05 4:05pm
 Re: Calling Signing Companies as part of advertising - Anonymous on 7/26/05 4:47pm
 Re: Calling Signing companies as part of advertising - Sylvia_FL on 7/26/05 5:32pm
 food/candy handouts - missy_socal on 7/26/05 5:50pm
 Re: food/candy handouts - TitleGalCA on 7/26/05 6:03pm
 Re: food/candy handouts - missy_socal on 7/26/05 6:27pm
 Re: food/candy handouts - TitleGalCA on 7/26/05 6:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.