Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Congratulations to the Notary of the Year Nominees
Posted by  Claudine Osborne of OH on 4/11/17 9:02pm Msg #573491
Congratulations on the Nominees! I was nominated in 2008, it was a great honor and I had such a blast during the whole time. I was treated very well by the NNA and had a blast at the conference. My trip along with my husband was an all expense paid trip to New Orleans and I won other prizes too.

I was not asked by the NNA to push their agenda or anything of the sort. I have actually not been a member since that time.

My experience was a positive one I loved every minute. I wish nothing but the same for the newest nominees!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Congratulations to the Notary of the Year Nominees -  Michelle/AL on 4/11/17 3:26pm
 Re: Congratulations to the Notary of the Year Nominees -  Kathy Fletcher on 4/11/17 5:05pm
 I'm sure they are deserving of the honor, but some of us -  MW/VA on 4/11/17 7:00pm
 Re: Congratulations to the Notary of the Year Nominees - Sheryl/TX on 4/11/17 7:49pm
 Re: Congratulations to the Notary of the Year Nominees -  Claudine Osborne on 4/11/17 9:02pm
 Great news, Claudine. As I mentioned, I had a different -  MW/VA on 4/12/17 4:04pm
 Re: Great news, Claudine. As I mentioned, I had a different -  Claudine Osborne on 4/12/17 9:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.