Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Unacceptable ...
Posted by Yoli/CA of CA on 6/27/18 3:47pm Msg #595305
... fellow notary referred a call to me Monday night that she was unable to accommodate. It was 8:30 pm and lender was looking for a notary for last minute reverse mortgage.

SS had hired a notary for a 6:00 pm signing. She had called and confirmed. Didn't show, didn't call. She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. She's not answering her phone nor calling anyone. At about 8:40 she called borrower (97-year-old gentleman with full wits about him) and said she'd be there in 10 minutes. No explanation. Lender gave her that benefit of a doubt and said he'd call me back in a few. He calls back at about 9:00 pm. Still no sign. We decide to proceed.

I advise lender I'm about an hour's drive from borrower and I still have to print large (his term) package. So, probably wouldn't get to borrower 'til 10:30 or so. Is older gentleman still willing? He calls him. Well, seems borrower is done for the evening.

What is wrong with this picture!!???? ;(

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Unacceptable ... - Yoli/CA on 6/27/18 3:47pm
 Re: Unacceptable ... - Luckydog on 6/27/18 4:25pm
 Re: Unacceptable ... - Yoli/CA on 6/27/18 4:33pm
 Re: Unacceptable ... - Luckydog on 6/27/18 5:19pm
 Re: Another good question would be... - Sue on 6/27/18 4:29pm
 Totally unacceptable, especially under those circumstances. -  MW/VA on 6/27/18 6:57pm
 Re: Unacceptable ... LOVE THOSE PEOPLE! -  Pamela/CA on 6/28/18 2:48pm
 FLAKES IN BUSINESS -  Ellen The Notary on 6/28/18 4:08pm
 Re: FLAKES IN BUSINESS... Okay you win on this -  Pamela/CA on 6/28/18 5:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.