Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Article lists downsides of RON (Remote Online Notarizations)
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/29/19 3:02pm Msg #602638
<<"It also became evident that unless warehouse lenders, investors and servicers participate on a much larger scale, electronic mortgage closings will not become mainstream.">>

Let's hope this is the case! I think it's likely so, for a while, at least, but in areas like mine, I'm seeing more and more evidence of changes in how businesses think and operate when it comes to technology, i.e. electronics vs. paper, especially among younger people who have grown up with a smartphone in their hands.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Report says eClosings are not the end of NSAs - Bear900/CA on 1/28/19 11:27pm
 Re: Report says eClosings are not the end of NSAs - Linda_H/FL on 1/29/19 6:17am
 Report says eClosings are not the end of NSAs -true - BobbiCT on 1/29/19 6:47am
 Great feedback - let's hear some more! - Bear900/CA on 1/29/19 7:46am
 Downloaded it, read it...and think I'm OK for quite a while - Lee/AR on 1/29/19 8:16am
 End of NSA but not universal RON -  VT_Syrup on 1/29/19 8:28am
 Article lists downsides of RON (Remote Online Notarizations) - Bear900/CA on 1/29/19 1:54pm
 Re: Article lists downsides of RON (Remote Online Notarizations) -  JanetK_CA on 1/29/19 3:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.