Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Eclosings, how do bors feel? Seems kinda Awkward
Posted by SC/CA of CA on 2/26/19 1:59pm Msg #603841
I've done a handful of these (maybe 6) in the past, but not recently. I used my laptop, a lenova yoga, which switches to tablet mode which is nice, and conducted the signings in homes, coffee shops, and business (work place). Everything went okay, with some connectivity issues in homes. Since my experience, I found that the pay was not commensurate with the time involved. To be fair to myself, my pay would need to be around $200, and I have not found companies willing to pay what I consider a fair rate for the time involved (about 2x an average signing), I believe this could be because it is a relatively new area - learning curve - regarding how much time it takes - and what a fair price is labor-wise. I am still hoping that some of these issues are flushed-out so that this becomes a viable, and reasonably profitable, area of work. That has been my experience. I would however, like to continue to expand, and do more - again at a fair rate for the time involved. Thank you for any positive input on the subject.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Eclosings, how do the borrowers feel about them -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/26/19 11:15am
 Not answering cuz I won't do them - Lee/AR on 2/26/19 12:23pm
 Re: Eclosings, how do bors feel? Seems kinda Awkward - NVLSlady/VA on 2/26/19 12:26pm
 Re: Eclosings, how do bors feel? Seems kinda Awkward -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/26/19 12:33pm
 Re: Eclosings, how do bors feel? Seems kinda Awkward - NVLSlady/VA on 2/26/19 12:38pm
 Re: Eclosings, how do bors feel? Seems kinda Awkward - pdl/cali on 2/26/19 1:09pm
 Re: Eclosings, how do bors feel? Seems kinda Awkward - SC/CA on 2/26/19 1:59pm
 Looking for feedback/preferences for type of equipment -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/26/19 1:52pm
 Re: Looking for feedback/preferences for type of equipment - Yoli/CA on 2/26/19 2:41pm
 All this sounds very awkward. I'd think that a tablet would -  MW/VA on 2/26/19 2:43pm
 Re: All this sounds very awkward. I -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/26/19 2:56pm
 Re: Looking for feedback/preferences for type of equipment - JkWa on 3/1/19 12:02pm
 Re: Eclosings, how do the borrowers feel about them - JandB on 2/26/19 3:04pm
 I was under the impression - Luckydog on 2/27/19 1:08pm
 Re: I was under the impression -  VT_Syrup on 2/27/19 4:26pm
 Re: Eclosings, how do the borrowers feel about them - Jay White on 2/28/19 8:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.