Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

How many people out there are getting loan mod work?
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 11/23/19 10:34amMsg #612721
I'm seeing them here and there. The documents for this one lender require two signatures on two separate documents if there are two borrowers. I was asked to make an appointment with the borrower to go by and sign/notarize. I couldn't get the client to call me back for over a week. Finally, the wife takes the phone from her husband and says, "we don't trust the lender, we signed our loan mod in February". They were very suspicious. It has taken weeks to get the lender to contact them and explain why they needed to resign.

Finally, they agree to do so and meet with me. But now the wife and two little ones are all deathly ill with flu and strept throat. No way am I going anywhere near them. So call when you're healthy again.

It's supposed to happen today, but now hubby is on call at work and not available until?

I'm sick of this assignment, and I don't think I want to do any more of these time bandit projects.

Oh, I forgot. The first set of docs only had husband signing, when they are actually both vested, and she is the borrower not him, and the docs I was sent only had him signing.

Talk about WHO'S ON FIRST? I just don't get it. The middleman got corrected documents and emailed them to me on November 5. This assignment started on October 23. A month ago.

No wonder the borrowers are so suspicious of their lender. I would be too.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How many people out there are getting loan mod work? -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/23/19 10:34am
 Re: How many people out there are getting loan mod work? -  Yoli/CA on 11/23/19 11:10am
 Ditto Yoli n/m - Lee/AR on 11/23/19 1:32pm
 None for a few years now... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/23/19 3:23pm
 Re: How many people out there are getting loan mod work? -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/24/19 7:24am
 Re: How many people out there are getting loan mod work? - shooterclay on 11/24/19 6:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.