Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Frustrated with background screening update
Posted by mtnotary of MT on 1/2/20 10:40am Msg #614148
I tried the website link the first time and 2 of my bigger clients said they needed to see the real thing. Uggh. Including one that is in PA and I believe are part of Fidelity. It was strange because Fidelity was ok with mywebsite link but their sister company was not. What made that even weirder is that one of the_____ links company whom I've done business with since 2000 got the information the first time and another _____link company in the same PA town still hasn't gotten my information after 3 attempts. That makes it even more frustrating!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Frustrated with background screening update - mtnotary on 1/2/20 9:40am
 I miss the old way where we only got a background report - mtnotary on 1/2/20 9:43am
 They made it annual to make more money, of course! I -  MW/VA on 1/2/20 11:07am
 Re: Frustrated with background screening update - Luckydog on 1/2/20 9:52am
 Re: Frustrated with background screening update - mtnotary on 1/2/20 10:40am
 Re: Frustrated with background screening update -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/2/20 10:37am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.