Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Q5942x toner from ebay...
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/8/20 1:08am Msg #614370
I think HP may have gotten wise to the non-EOM suppliers. It may have been happening for a long time, but I only recently noticed that when I print a 'supplies status' page, it includes a warning statement from HP about not guaranteeing quality, and use of non-genuine supplies voids the warranty.

This was from my workhorse 2430 dtn, which I bought gently used and have owned for well over a decade. A good part of that time, it was only used as my backup, but it's churned out over 122k pages. [I just had to go check...] Still putting out excellent quality with my non-OEM cartridges.

BTW, I've gone back to LD Products (same as 4-Inkjet) which are available through this site under Resources for what I think is the same price as elsewhere. Every now and then I've gotten a bad one, but they always replace them without a hassle and very quickly. [The last time, it was because I couldn't get it to fit into my printer. I'd ordered two at the same time and the 2nd one worked OK.] These cartridges have a chip that at least allows it to work. I've heard there are some that don't.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Q5942x toner from ebay... - Calnotary on 1/6/20 12:40pm
 Re: Q5942x toner from ebay... -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/6/20 12:54pm
 Re: Q5942x toner from ebay... - Gavina Franklin on 1/6/20 3:12pm
 I bought from this company last time.... - Gavina Franklin on 1/6/20 3:15pm
 Re: Q5942x toner from ebay... - Art_FL on 1/6/20 4:44pm
 Re: Q5942x toner from ebay... - Calnotary on 1/7/20 10:51am
 Re: Q5942x toner from ebay... -  JanetK_CA on 1/8/20 1:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.