Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

RON questions
Posted by mtnotary of MT on 4/1/20 9:47am Msg #618267
I'm still not a fan of RON but it seems like every signing/Title company wants us to get on board. So I have a few questions.
1. In Montana we are allowed to use these platforms:
Figure Technologies – For in-house Figure employee notaries only
Notarize
NotaryCam
Pavaso
SafeDocs
Simplifile – For IPEN only
World Wide Notary
DocVerify
Nexsys
SigniX

How do we know which one to sign up with? It seems like one of my biggest clients wants us to use Nexsys but a few years back everyone was pushing for Pavaso.
I assume that it costs money for each platform.

2. Will the companies want to cut our fees because we aren't printing anything? One company already does this with hybrid. I prefer my fee of $xxx.

3. What is the guarantee that the customer's id won't be stolen from the platform? Who will be responsible for that...the Notary?
I have talked to borrowers and they are not keen on the whole remote notary idea. They have seen to many major corporations being hacked into.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 RON questions - mtnotary on 4/1/20 9:47am
 Check your state laws for electronic notarizations. -  MW/VA on 4/1/20 11:40am
 Re: Check your state laws for electronic notarizations. - Luckydog on 4/1/20 12:01pm
 Re: Check your state laws for electronic notarizations. -  KimmyMD on 4/1/20 3:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.