Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Stars -- new directory
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 6/3/20 10:34am Msg #620730
In doing a little research this morning, ran across a (new to me) directory. Very few notaries in my immediate area. According to their website, they offer free LSA training via online videos and most/all of their listees have been through Notary2Pro. They do have a free listing but also paid membership.

I'd never heard of them. Had any of you? I like the fact that one of their blogs exposes those who say NSAs make 6-figure incomes only to line their coffers and goes on to say most NSAs make $35K-$75K and a rare few are into the 6 figures and why.

I'm not not advertising for this company. The only reasons I dared openly post about them is that ... 1) I'd never heard of them and wondered if anyone here has any experience with them (I'm not planning on listing with them); and, 2) They are listed here in Signing Central.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Stars -- new directory -  Yoli/CA on 6/3/20 10:34am
 Re: Notary Stars -- new directory -  Amigoaz on 6/3/20 11:30am
 Unlimited Ink not so stellar rating -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/3/20 12:25pm
 Re: Notary Stars -- new directory - anotaryinva on 6/3/20 3:41pm
 What a farce! - Lee/AR on 6/3/20 4:35pm
 As to the list of companies - Lee/AR on 6/3/20 5:08pm
 Re: What a farce! -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/3/20 11:26pm
 Re: Notary Stars -- new directory - Luckydog on 6/4/20 8:16am
 Fees are a little spendy...by comparison here is $79 -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/4/20 8:33am
 That's just crazy! Sounds like the numbers site then n/m - Luckydog on 6/4/20 4:37pm
 Re: Notary Stars -- new directory -  JanetK_CA on 6/4/20 5:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.