Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

one signing multiple notaries, companies
Posted by GAMMYx3/MA of MA on 9/19/20 9:47pm Msg #624726
got a call yesterday am ..can I do an assignment at 5pm 45 min from home. fee negotiated and approved. Fine I call signer. He states that he received a call from another notary for the signing to occur at 3pm. I call and email company that assigned me. Told to hold off on printing docs is checking things out. Wait till almost 3. Call signer and he tells me that notary #1 has docs and is almost to his house. In the meantime of call from the company that I took this on with and second call to signer, another company calls for the exact same assignment at 5pm. With notary #1 almost there I told company #2 what was going on with the assignment that I already was confirmed for that she was trying to book me for and that there was another notary probably just showing up at the signers home. We had a few choice words for the title company (no names here) and that I was turning it back to the company that I originally took it from. So I let my company know that I was turning it back and went into detail why. Right up until 6:30 they kept telling me that I was to complete the job....even after I turned it back...FINALLY at 8pm (3 hours after the scheduled appointment time) I get told that they don't know what happened, will look into it and get back to me. My response...don't bother the signers completed this with another notary over 5 hours ago. Suddenly the assignment was on my desktop as pending reschedule. What part of I am turning this back twice did they not get? I feel sorry for the signer as he said he was fed up with the BS that they were putting him thru...Title was doing some shopping for the lowest fee.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 one signing multiple notaries, companies - GAMMYx3/MA on 9/19/20 9:47pm
 Re: one signing multiple notaries, companies -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/20/20 12:50am
 Re: one signing multiple notaries, companies - Lee/AR on 9/20/20 6:36am
 Re: one signing multiple notaries, companies - CST on 9/20/20 8:38am
 but I've had your scenario too - CST on 9/20/20 8:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.