Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Not just recouping the notary fee immediately
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/22/20 8:42am Msg #624779
title policies are where the gold is...the title companies are making a ton of money from the get go. Our signing fees are chicken feed compared to ALTA policy premiums.

They are trying to make the notary part a profit center. That is why I don't work for these "mills", where the title giant has no regard for the hard work the notaries perform.

Is XOME offering more fee for COVID-19 season signings? I'll bet not. The last time I heard from XOME, their fee was under $100. No thanks.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Xome (aka Title365) scheduling via foreign Call Centers? - Kellosh/CA on 9/21/20 7:01pm
 Agree. All ideas to save money are not good ideas. - Lee/AR on 9/21/20 10:30pm
 Not just recouping the notary fee immediately -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/22/20 8:42am
 Re: Not just recouping the notary fee immediately - Kellosh/CA on 9/25/20 1:04am
 Re: Xome (aka Title365) scheduling via foreign Call Centers? -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/21/20 10:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.