Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

wish my phone could filter out some companies
Posted by CST of IA on 9/23/20 9:34am Msg #624817
I"m not joking when I say I lost count yesterday after 25 job offers. My phone dinged all day long. There were maybe 5 jobs I would have like to have taken but I was driving a friend for a medical procedure and wasn't going to take on anything except in my town if it came along. Most of them were from SD but on a good day, I would have taken a few of them.

I guess they found notaries for them as they didn't keep sending the same jobs. It started up again this morning at 7:30 am.... often I sleep soundly enough to not hear the ones that come in overnight.

The reason I am really complaining is that most of these offers are for jobs literally hours away. I think it sees Iowa and sends that out to everyone. I got asked to do a job 5 hours one way last week...on a phone call. I put 50 mile radius on my profile and I mean that...rural little highways is all I have and we have dirt roads and grass covered roads in this state...not kidding. Rant over....for now!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 wish my phone could filter out some companies - CST on 9/23/20 9:34am
 clarifying - CST on 9/23/20 9:39am
 You CAN block any particular co. on SD - Lee/AR on 9/23/20 9:48am
 Re: You CAN block any particular co. on SD -  Yoli/CA on 9/23/20 9:49am
 Re: You CAN block any particular co. on SD - Calnotary on 9/23/20 10:32am
 Re: You CAN block any particular co. on SD - CST on 9/23/20 10:42am
 Ah hah moment. Thank you Calnotary! :) n/m -  Yoli/CA on 9/24/20 7:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.