Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing Wiz - John Kulik
Posted by OF/VA of VA on 10/12/20 8:47pm Msg #625354
***FRAUD***FRAUD***FRAUD***

This company IS A FRAUD! John Kulik reached out to me on September 16th, 2020 to complete the signing in Northern Virginia. It was a same day signing so in the rush and luring voice of what sound to be professional John Kulik, the scheduling department for the Signing Wiz, I did not do my due diligence to look up the company's reputation before accepting the assignment. I have received confirmation of the assignment via email along with documents, contacted the Borrower, completed the assignment and even sent scans to John Kulik before shipping the Docs off, but to my surprise never heard back from him that he received it or even acknowledge a receipt . That raised the first red flag. Then when I did not receive the payment I reached out to him politely on different occasions and never heard back either. At that point I have researched this company and found out that this man IS A FRAUD. He has lied to so many people and obtained their services but did not compensate them.
***READ WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT JOHN KULIK AND SIGNING WIZ ONLINE***
***DO NOT WORK FOR SIGNING WIZ, LLC AND JOHN KULIK***
***SINGING WIZ, LLC BBB RATING IS "F"***
***GOOGLE SHOWS THIS BUSSINESS IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED*** HOWEVER THIS MAN IS STILL SOMEHOW GETTING SIGNINGS FROM TITLE COMPANIES AND ATTORNEYS AND CHEATING SIGNING AGENTS INTO COMPLETING THEM FOR HIM WITHOUT A PAY***

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Wiz - John Kulik - June Maxim on 7/4/20 10:21am
 Linked to SC for your reference - open your original - Linda_H/FL on 7/4/20 10:33am
 Re: Signing Wiz - John Kulik - OF/VA on 10/12/20 8:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.