Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: How long do you wait for a borrower to show?
Posted by KimmyMD of MD on 11/7/20 6:12am Msg #626203
Hi, this was the first time waiting for me. I called buyer and confirmed our closing. She said thank you as she was busy taking other calls. Left a VM on her husbands phone also. Met at place of business. Our appointment was 10:30 am. No one at 10:45, I called both borrowers, left VM no answer. Received a return call from the wife, stating I did not know the closing was today I thought it was tomorrow. I told her we confirmed yesterday. She said she lives six minutes away and would be headed over. It’s now 11 o’clock she arrives I ask where her husband is. She said she’s trying to call him. We contacted the title company and ask if she could sign the documents and could I meet her husband later. I said it would be my fee for two closings. After an hour and a half it was finally decided the husband was not able to sign at any time today. I requested my full fee. The only time the borrowers could meet was the next day at 7 AM. I did confirm with them that time. I’m sure some can relate to my story especially about getting paid my full fee. Also I made the arrangements for the next day but the staffing company that hired me wanted their cut. The buyer had to sent in a check for another closings. She complained about the fee. I’m requesting that I get the full fee for the second appointment. Have not heard back from the staffing company. What say you?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How long do you wait for a borrower to show? -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/6/20 8:08am
 Re: How long do you wait for a borrower to show? -  Yoli/CA on 11/6/20 8:45am
 I like it " I don't care if it's Jeff Bezos or his gardener. n/m - RickG/CA on 11/6/20 9:56am
 Re: How long do you wait for a borrower to show? - Luckydog on 11/6/20 11:22am
 Re: How long do you wait for a borrower to show? - NVLSlady/VA on 11/6/20 1:01pm
 Re: How long do you wait for a borrower to show? - Ireneky on 11/6/20 2:12pm
 Re: How long do you wait for a borrower to show? - KimmyMD on 11/7/20 6:12am
 Re: Absolutely you should get full fees. n/m -  Amigoaz on 11/7/20 4:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.