Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Your Structured Settlement Consultant (dot) com, Idaho
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 3/29/21 9:10am Msg #630751
While on the road to a signing last Friday, received a phone call from Roman Devine from Your Structured Settlement Consultant.com looking to find a notary to partner with. He said he found me here on Notary Rotary. Said they've been in business for 4.5 years. Said they're located in Idaho. Said their packages are approximately 15 pages and already pre-filled. Said notary would collect copy of ID and have pre-filled forms signed and scan back and they'd pay $100. I countered with my base fee and he agreed. He understood that I would be vetting them and encouraged it. He agreed to send me their info. Here's what I received:

"Hey Yolanda, We just got off the phone.

Please see my contact info below:

Roman Devine

Your Structured Settlement Consultant
YourStructuredSettlementConsultant.com
Direct: 208-534-5994
Toll Free: 1-888-244-7994

Thanks! Looking forward to working with you!"

Website only lists phone number, no location. Not much 'net presence. I wasn't able to find any business with that namestyle registered in Idaho. I replied to his email with what I found and requested actual street address. No response as of yet. His phone call came through on 510-961-7848 (my phone is a 510 area code).

Anyone have any experience with this outfit? Is this just another scam? This inquiring mind wants to know. Wink

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Your Structured Settlement Consultant (dot) com, Idaho -  Yoli/CA on 3/29/21 9:10am
 Re: Your Structured Settlement Consultant (dot) com, Idaho -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/29/21 9:24am
 Re: Your Structured Settlement Consultant (dot) com, Idaho - Luckydog on 3/30/21 6:39pm
 Yoli, did he ever respond back? n/m -  CPNS2006 on 3/30/21 7:24pm
 Re: Your Structured Settlement Consultant (dot) com, Idaho - Tyshia Jackson on 4/14/21 4:38pm
 Re: Your Structured Settlement Consultant (dot) com, Idaho - Kathleen Boyland on 4/29/21 1:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.