Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Iowa Notary Public Application Form
Posted by Adamessi - Komi of IL on 5/7/21 10:38am Msg #631933
Thank you so much, Yoli for your time.
For the profile thing, I would check how it could be fixed.
I m actually residing in Iowa, but I do previously reside in IL with an unexpired Illinois commission, recently in GA with Georgia commission, and just moved back to IA, close to the border of IL. I'm still using my IL commission for the IL area closing and planning to have my notary commission in IA too. When done, I just don't know yet how I could set up my profile in the system to by client needing NSA in IA but also client needing NSA in IL too; be able to take a contract on both sides.

I understood your explanation I would go ahead saying NO to the question now and after my IA notary commission, I would process with RON notaries using your link. Thanks again Yoli
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Iowa Notary Public Application Form - Adamessi - Komi on 5/1/21 12:24pm
 Re: Iowa Notary Public Application Form -  Yoli/CA on 5/2/21 4:39pm
 Re: Iowa Notary Public Application Form - Adamessi - Komi on 5/7/21 10:38am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.