Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Great Article & Great Points Made By Both Janet & Lucky.
Posted by jnew of WI on 7/8/21 2:02pm Msg #633257
The main problem I see with RON is that the standards differ among the states and as long as certain states such as Virginia allow carte blanche RON affecting every state, the RON notaries in more restrictive states won't get the business. I can perform RON closings in Wisconsin. The signers and I must be located within the state of Wisconsin but Wisconsin honors RON documents from other states. Why would a national company hire me when it could be done just as easily elsewhere. We will be back to the title company doing the entire closing from start to finish without the need for a local notary. Technology built the notary signing business and could just as easily destroy it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Important reading re: Automation & The Gig Economy - JanetK_CA on 7/6/21 2:27pm
 Re: Important reading re: Automation & The Gig Economy - Luckydog on 7/6/21 3:31pm
 Re: Important reading re: Automation & The Gig Economy -  JanetK_CA on 7/6/21 3:56pm
 Great Article & Great Points Made By Both Janet & Lucky. n/m - PegiT_MN on 7/6/21 8:33pm
 Re: Great Article & Great Points Made By Both Janet & Lucky. - jnew on 7/8/21 2:02pm
 This article excellently stated my thoughts on technology. - Lee/AR on 7/6/21 8:52pm
 Thanks for posting, Janet. Immenent and scary! - Cheryl Elliott on 7/7/21 9:38am
 Re: Important reading re: Automation & The Gig Economy - Signerbill on 7/7/21 11:46am
 Re: Important reading re: Automation & The Gig Economy - Bear900/CA on 7/8/21 10:49am
 Re: Important reading re: Automation & The Gig Economy - NVLSlady/VA on 7/9/21 2:05pm
 Re: Important reading re: Automation & The Gig Economy - LJCA on 7/8/21 12:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.