Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

You never know what is involved til you get to signers home
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/27/22 8:19am Msg #640323
Got a text request to go to a client's home @ 10am to have them sign a reciprocal easement agreement on a huge shopping center in Plano TX. Once they signed and I notarized, I am to scan (love Genius Scan) and make UPS by 4pm. We agree on a fee of $150. Yes, can do. Clients are early 80s and very with it. He was working on water supply for his buffalo herd in the pasture below so they could head to the airport for a flight to the east coast. When I was headed out the door, they loaded me up with lemons and apples they had just picked. Two more assignments and I am home by 1pm. No drama, nice people and confirmed scanbacks had been received by all.

Mr. asked me back in two weeks for more notarizations on another property they are purchasing in South Carolina. Those who can do.

General notary work is where its at these days.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 You never know what is involved til you get to signers home -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/27/22 8:19am
 Re: You never know what is involved til you get to signers home - Rose/TX on 6/3/22 12:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.